oil for make-up removal
- fiber_manual_record effectively removes makeup and cleanses the skin of excess sebum and other impurities
- fiber_manual_record suitable for all skin types, including oily skin
- fiber_manual_record 97% natural origin ingredients
Make-up removal using an olive? Yes! Oil make-up removal allows you to effectively remove makeup and cleanse the skin of excess sebum and other impurities. The use of face cleansing oil is a very gentle method of cleansing the skin, perfect for all skin types - also those prone to oily. According to the "fat binds fat" principle, Bishojo Olives bind with sebum and other impurities to help remove them.
The composition of the make-up removing oil includes: Japanese camellia oil and sweet almond oil, which perfectly ensure skin hydration and smoothing. The content of sea buckthorn oil will soothe irritation. Bishojo makeup remover oil is light and leaves the skin pleasantly soft.
- pour some oil on your hands and massage it gently into the eyelids and face skin,
- rinse it with lukewarm water, then remove the oil residue with micellar water,
- for deeper cleansing, after rinsing, you can use Bishojo micellar emulsion followed by micellar water.
caprylic/capric triglycerides, olea europaea fruit oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, pentylene glycol, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, camellia japonica seed oil, hippophae rhamnoides oil, tocopherol acetate, lecithin, ascorbyl palmitate, helianthus annus seed oil, tocopherol, phenoxyetanol, ethylhexylglycerin