micellar lotion make-up removal
- fiber_manual_record effectively removes make-up, sebum and other impurities
- fiber_manual_record it does not destroy hydrolopidic layer of the epidermis, leaves the skin film-free
- fiber_manual_record 96% natural origin ingredients
- fiber_manual_record 0 % silicone 0% mineral oils, 0% BHT - BHA , 0% PEG, 0% EDTA
Make-up removal is an extremely important ritual that each of us should remember every evening. In the Japanese cleansing ritual, it is the second step - right after using the olive. Bishojo make-up remover gently but effectively removes makeup. The creamy texture makes the cosmetic easy to distribute and does not require heavy rubbing of the face.
Thanks to the babassu oil content, the emulsion perfectly moisturizes our skin, and the orchid extract softens and soothes irritations. The Bishojo micellar makeup remover does not affect the skin's protective layer, does not contain silicones, mineral oils, PEGs, BHT-BHA or EDTA.
- pour the emulsion on your hands and massage it gently into the moistened skin of your face,
- rinse it with lukewarm water and then remove the residue with micellar water.,
- for deeper cleansing, before applying the emulsion, you can use Bishojo make-up removal oil,
- in the end, wash off the residue with micellar water.
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum Seed Oil, Allantoin, Squalane, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Glycine Soja Oil, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Customers who bought this product also bought: