After shampoo, conditioner is the second step in hair care. The keratin hydrolyzate it contains is a substance that supplements the deficiency of the natural ingredients that make up the hair structure. Thanks to it, the hair becomes stronger and easier to comb. The conditioner is suitable for all hair types, but is especially recommended for weak hair with a tendency to fall out.
- after shampooing, apply the conditioner evenly over the entire length of the hair,
- leave for a minimum of 5 minutes for all active ingredients of the conditioner to penetrate the hair structure, then rinse with water,
- the conditioner is best used after each hair washing,
- with thin hair, you can use the conditioner before washing,
- applied over the entire length of the hair and rinsed only together with the shampoo will protect them from tangling, but will not cause a load
aqua, cetearyl alcohol, undecane, tridecane, helianthus annuus seed oil, cetrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, behentrimonium methosulfate, hydrolized keratin, cocos nucifera oil, ocimum basilicum hairy root culture extract, dimethicone, parfum, panthenol, disodium edta, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, citric acid, linalool