The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, information about the time and date, location, and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. We use the following cookies on our website:
- ‘necessary’ cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
- ‘security’ cookies used to ensure security, for example, to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- ‘performance’ cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the website pages are visited;
- ‘functional’ cookies enable "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, such as the language or region the user comes from, font size, website appearance, and similar.
- ‘advertising’ cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests
4. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
5. Elfa Pharm Polska sp. z o. o., sp. k. informs that blocking the cookies in the web browser may prevent the correct operation of the website.