Resulting from the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (Official Journal EU.L.2016.119.1), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your Personal Data and your related rights.
The following rules apply as of 25 May 2018.
1. The Controller of your Personal Data is Elfa Pharm Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k. with headquarters in Skawina (32-050) at ul. Krakowska 87A, hereinafter, referred to as the Controller, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Registration: District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register 0000390960. Limited partnership sum of PLN 300,000, own contribution of PLN 180,000, VAT PL: PL6762444537, REGON 121591065
2. Personal Data Protection Officer: (name and surname); email@example.com
3. We will process personal data for the following purposes:
Article 6 point 1 a) the data subject has consented to the processing of their Personal Data for one or more specific purposes, that is, if you wish to receive our company newsletter
Article 6 point 1 b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, that is, when you purchase from our online shop.
Article 6 point 1 c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, for example, during recruitment and employment.
4. Regarding data processing for the purposes referred to in point 4, the recipients of your Personal Data may be public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities or other entities that process Personal Data based on relevant entrustment agreements with us. Controller's archives may comprise: Controller's contractors, payment operators, entities supporting accounting and legal processes, and entities providing IT services.
5. We will retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to achieve the goals set out in point 4, and when it is over, for the period and to the extent required by the provisions of generally applicable law.
6. In connection with your Personal Data processing, you have the following rights: to access your data, share, correct your data - if it is incorrect or incomplete, request the deletion of your Personal Data (the so-called right to be forgotten), or request the restriction of processing, object to data processing.
7. In case when personal data processing takes place based on the consent of the data subject (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
8. We process the following personal data: first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address.
9. Providing data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in the inability to conclude a contract.
10. Your data may be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
11. We will not transfer your Personal Data to a third country or an international organization.
12. Questions regarding your Personal Data processing by the Controller, including your rights, should be sent to the Controller's address, ul. Krakowska 87A, 32-050 Skawina, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org