- Online only
regenerating day cream with snail slime filtrate
- fiber_manual_record evens skin tone, enhances restoration of damaged skin and delays the aging process
- fiber_manual_record moisturizes, smoothens and regenerates the skin, it makes it radiant
- fiber_manual_record for people whose facial skin needs regeneration and has a tendency to dry out
- fiber_manual_record for skin with visible wrinkles or signs of fatigue
93% ingredients of natural origin
FEATURED ACTIVE INGREDIENT
• Snail secretion filtrate: composed of many natural ingredients, vitamins, allantoin, collagen and elastin. These ingredients are vital for the skin general condition and its ability to regenerate. Snail secretion filtrate also soothes irritations, reduces the visibility of stretch marks, scars and acne spots on the skin.
• Oils: argan, cotton seed and shea butter soothe skin irritations and moisturize it.
• Panthenol, or pro-vitamin B5, is a substance that is naturally present in the skin. It affects the metabolic processes taking place in it and regulates skin’s renewal.
• Glycerin has strong moisturizing properties.
• Vitamin E, also called the vitamin of youth, intensively regenerates and nourishes the skin.
NOTICE: In the process of obtaining snail slime filtrate, no snails are killed. They are treated comfortably by the breeders and live in natural conditions. Snail mucus for the filtrate is obtained periodically, by means of standardized, methods without inflicting any suffering to the snails.
“apply to the cleansed face, neck and neckline in the morning.",
“pat in gently avoiding eye area.",
“to enhance its effect, use Vis Plantis regenerating night cream with snail secretion filtrate."
aqua, ethylhexyl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, snail secretion filtrate, butyrospermum parkii butter, betaine, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, ceteareth-20, gossypium herbaceum seed oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, dimethicone, sodium polyacrylate, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, parfum, disodium edta, peg-8, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate