regenerating hair mask, basil + argan
- fiber_manual_record recommended for damaged hair and requiring additional nutrition
- fiber_manual_record argan oil penetrates deep into the hair and closes its cuticles, preventing split ends
- fiber_manual_record Ocimum Basilicum extract not only nourishes the hair, but also prevents hair loss
The hair mask is rich in active ingredients, so it is worth using it as a supplement to care, especially if the hair is damaged and requires additional nutrition. Argan oil penetrates deep into the hair and closes its cuticles, preventing split ends. Apply the mask to your hair according to your needs. Use it 1-2 times a week as a supplement to the hair strengthening treatment. If your hair is very weak or damaged, you can use it instead of conditioner.
Does your hair need strengthening? No matter what type of hair you have, it can sometimes be weakened and lacking in vitality. Many factors affect the condition of our hair. Hair often falls out due to stress, after pregnancy, due to fatigue and weakness of the body, due to the action of environmental factors, as well as for genetic-hormonal reasons. It is important to care for them properly, but also to provide the body with the vitamins and minerals it needs. If you take care of their internal strengthening, then the effects of cosmetics will bring better results.
Basil is a plant whose beneficial properties were known in ancient times, and many ancient civilizations considered it a "royal herb" and a cure for various ailments. For the main ingredient of this cosmetic, we chose the natural and ecological extract of basil hair roots, which is obtained using a biotechnological method, mainly used in pharmacy. Ocimum Basilicum extract not only nourishes the hair, but also prevents hair loss.
- Apply the mask to washed, slightly towel-dried hair.
- Comb them, and then carefully distribute the mask over the length of the hair from the ear to the ends.
- Leave the mask on for at least 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- To enhance the effect, you can put a foil cap on your hair or wrap it with a warm towel.
- Nutrients will penetrate even deeper into the hair structure if you heat the compress additionally, for example with a hair dryer.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-80, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Trideceth-12, Ocimum Basilicum Hairy Root Culture Extract, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lactic Acid, Linalool
Customers who bought this product also bought: