repairing hand cream with antibacterial effect, tea tree & lavender
- fiber_manual_record perfectly moisturizes the skin of the hands and absorbs instantly
- fiber_manual_record nourishes and provides comfort to the skin of the hands
- fiber_manual_record the hands are smooth and soft to the touch
Repairing hand cream with antibacterial properties. Cares for hands during disinfection.
Tea tree oil has antibacterial properties. Natural oils and vitamins A, E, F repair the hand skin, moisturize, nourish it and ensure its comfort. They regenerate the skin of your hands, so that the antibacterial ingredients contained in the cream do not cause skin dryness.
Hands get smooth, soft and pleasant to the touch. For daily use.
- Gently massage a small amount of cream into the skin of your hands,
- Use regularly, if necessary several times a day.
Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Zea Mays Oil, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Verbena Officinalis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Piroctone Olamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Linalool