regenerating foot cream with comfrey and urea for dry heels
- fiber_manual_record it contains 25% of urea, comfrey and plantain extracts
- fiber_manual_record it is perfect for care of dry and cracked heels
- fiber_manual_record product is vegan and cruelty free
Take care of your feet and get rid of cracked heels! Foot cream with 25% urea content is an ideal solution to obtain well-moisturized, smooth and extremely soft skin of the feet. The cream can also serve as a prophylaxis of excessively keratinized skin prone to corns.
In addition to urea, which provides immediate relief and soothing, the formulation also includes strongly regenerating comfrey extract, plantain extract with a tightening effect, or shea butter - nourishing and rich in vitamins A and E.
- apply a small amount of the cream to clean and dry feet, ideally allowing it to be absorbed overnight,
- wear cotton socks to enhance the effect.
Aqua, Urea, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olus Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Ceteareth-20, Gluconolactone, Allantoin, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Candelilla Cera, Tocopherol Acetate, Tocopherol, PEG-8, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate