Problem Skin - anti-dandruff shampoo
- fiber_manual_record neutralizes signs of dandruff and prevents its reoccurrence
- fiber_manual_record eliminates a feeling of itching and burning, soothes irritations
- fiber_manual_record contains aromatic composition witch covers up its specific scent of birch tar
For hair and scalp care for people prone to dandruff, psoriatic lesions and seborrhea. Recommended for people of all ages.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Relieves the signs of dandruff and prevents its recurrence. Controls the microflora of the scalp and sebaceous glands, soothes irritations and moisturizes. Stimulates hair growth, strengthens hair follicles, improves anchoring of the hair in the scalp. Eliminates the unpleasant feeling of itching and burning.
Birch tar is an oil obtained from birch bark. Controls the balance of skin microflora and soothes skin changes. Product contains aromatic composition which covers up its specific scent.
• plant betaine • panthenol • glycerin • active zinc ions
- apply to damp hair and scalp,
- massage in circular motion and then rinse with water,
- repeat if necessary,
- use three times a week,
- after the symptoms disappear, use it 1 – 2 times a week to maintain the effect.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Coco-Glucoside, Betula Alba Oil, Panthenol, Zinc Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Glyceryl Oleate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Parfum, Alpha- Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene